Goomzee is a rapidly-growing software technology startup providing mobile apps and productivity tools to real estate professionals nationwide. Our mobile software products untether agents from their desk and deliver accurate, timely, and detailed multiple listing service (MLS) data and more to their iPhones, iPads, and Android devices. We connect buyers and sellers.
We process tens of millions of property records and hundreds of millions of photos while serving our growing customer base from over 47 U.S. states and our engineering and design teams span several continents. Goomzee’s technology stack is similar or more advanced than what you’d expect from companies in major metro markets or Silicon Valley, but we enjoy the beauty and quality of life Missoula has to offer. Our average commute time to work is under ten minutes, which is about the same amount of time you’d spend finding a hiking or biking trail, or even to fly fish one of our many rivers and waterways.
Goomzee’s Mobile MLS product is distributed via local multiple listing services (MLSs), and made available to all users in that market per contract. Our products have been praised for making real estate agents’ lives easier while working away from their desk. In order to help as many as possible, we aim to maximize the number of users who are aware of and take advantage of the benefit provided by the local MLS or real estate board or organization.
We are looking for an individual who prides themselves in helping others achieve success and can evangelize a product or service they believe in. You will monitor usage of our products in each MLS market, identifying markets that need further assistance to increase total active users and market penetration. Through product demonstrations and client/prospect coaching, you will identify and nurture new MLS market opportunities and increase product awareness and usage in current MLS markets. In short, you will help increase the number of delighted users of our products through new customer acquisition and existing customer usage.
- Work on an ongoing basis with prospective and existing clients, our support staff and product team to drive product adoption and client satisfaction, in a team environment
- Communicate with prospects and customers via email, in-person, or telephone
- Client prospecting
- Product demonstration and training (online/telephone/in-person)
- Client Q & A regarding product pricing and competitors
- Drafting service agreements and sales proposals
- Market and competitive research
- Monitoring product usage and setting/achieving target usage goals
- Documenting client feedback and suggestions for product team
- Assisting and mentoring other team members to achieve organizational goals
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar relevant experience
- At least 3 years sales experience; at least 1 year commission sales
- At least 1 year experience using smart phone (iPhone or Android), tablet (iPad or Android), and Internet browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE)
- Carry out scheduled tasks, meetings and activities in a punctual manner with limited need for supervision
- The ability to work in a fast, agile and nimble environment with frequent change
- Availability for periodic travel to trade shows, large product deployments
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to set and achieve performance goals
- Passion for helping others achieve success
- Real estate experience
- Project management
- Software sales; mobile apps or software a plus
- Presentation skills
- CRM, spreadsheet and contact database experience
Full time, M-F 8am – 5pm, Missoula; Salary DOE; Benefits include health, holidays, PTO, flex Fridays (optionally work from home). Email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Client Success Manager